Call for volunteers
The organization of Commit itself is a small team, and on the day of the event we need to be significantly more to face the challenges of a conference of this size:
- Help in the rooms before, during and after the talks/labs.
- Condition the common areas for the days of the event.
- Preparation and delivery of swag to attendees.
- Support the attendees looking for the tracks.
- Help the speakers.
- And whatever comes.
It's not all about duties, but advantages too:
- Networking. Commit is a great opportunity to know a lot of awesome people.
- Acquire first-hand experience about organizing an event of more than a thousand people.
- Get swag and tshirt exclusive to Commit organizers.
- You can attend some talks, with moderation. Remember, you came to contribute.