At Magnolia, we empower our clients to manage their virtual presence. Flexible. Scalable. Mobile. Magnolia CMS' mobile-inspired user interface and customizable app framework have revolutionized the world of content management. Join us to strengthen Magnolia's position as the most user-friendly enterprise CMS.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Java Engineer with a passion for solving problems as part of an agile team.
If you strive to create value in innovative ways and instead of trying to "think outside of the box" you simply get rid of it - this is when you're the perfect match for us.
Are we the right match for you? Please read on.
What you will do:
- Develop new features for Magnolia and assure they comply with our quality standards.
- Maintain the core content management functionality: from the user interface to rendered content including the template system, resources, and integration with front-end technologies.
- Take the technical lead of new initiatives and draft architecture and design concepts for larger changes.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owner, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems.
- Deal with and improve dependency management, source control, issue tracking tools, and testing frameworks we use.
- Help to spread new ideas and proven practices like TDD, Clean Code, Scrum, DevOps.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Smart, knowledgeable, curious and enthusiastic people
- Minimum of 5 years Java development experience, Enterprise Java development is a plus
- Advanced experience with web technologies
- Experience with dependency management, source version control, issue tracking tools, and testing frameworks (for example Maven, Git, Jira, JUnit/Selenium)
- Ability to work within an agile team
- Experience with Vaadin or GWT is a bonus
- Fluent English is required, additional languages are a plus
How we work:
We’re passionate about what we create; design and craft matter to us - whether it be in the graphics, the user experience or the code. Creating open source software that everyone can dig into keeps us honest & our code clean. We use state-of-the-art development tools and practices such as Maven, continuous integration with Jenkins, automated UI testing with Selenium & Jira for issues and project management.
How Magnolia empowers your success:
- A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
- Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individuals’ input and create opportunities to realize them.
- Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
- International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, and Vietnam you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.
If this sounds like a role you see yourself in and believe you can contribute to Magnolia CMS become even more successful, apply now!